Now Accepting Booking for 2014
May 17th. - Aug 30th.
- we also offer spring and summer fishing trips ranging from May 24th. weekend to Labor Day weekend.
- packages range from one day/night to as long as you would like to stay.
- fishing camps hold up to 16 people.
- full washroom and shower facilities.
- packages are all inclusive with meals and lodging.
- we use boats that are 16-18-22 ft. long. Large boats used on bigger lakes and small (16ft.) used in the back country well secluded areas.
- life jackets are supplied.
- we fish for the big land locked salmon as well as brook trout (mud trout).
- no need for sleeping bags.
- with a group of 8 or more a camp can be reserved just for your group.
- for Newfoundland residents we can also add to your fishing trip a baited bear hunt. We would need advance notice of the bear hunt so that bait sites can be activated. Baits are guaranteed active with bears.
- Guest Supply: Personal Refreshments
Face Cloths and Towels
Fishing poles, tackle and bait.
Guns and ammunition if bear hunting
Bow and arrows if bear hunting if desired.
- freezer facilities are available if needed.
Contact us for description of what kind of tackle to use. Come to Central Nfld. Where the fish are really big.
Notch Mountain also offer Atlantic Salmon fishing trips. The best time to catch them in our area is in August month. We use the upper Exploits River where the retention limit is 2 fish (red tags). No need to bring salmon flies as they will be provided to you free of charge and we would know what type and when to use them.
Salmon fishing is done using 16ft. John boats (flat bottom). Black flies and mosquitoes are not a problem when using boats.
- a 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- check out the photos!!!